Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Face of Habitat.....

You may remember back in October I posted about the This is my Habitat competition? They was looking for the new face of Habitat, someone to feature in their ad campaign for next Spring/Summer - and after months of entries from homeowners, the winner has been revealed as Alison Hislop, 58... this was her entry - plain, white backgrounds with brightly coloured accessories - always a winning combo!
Well done to Alison, and look out for her appearing in their Spring/Summer 2011 advertising campaign!
Talking of winners, I will be announcing the winners of my recent relaunch giveaway later on! keep your eyes out and your fingers crossed if you submitted an entry!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I hadn't seen the winner...cool but I'm slightly thinking 'not white'! Is it just me??

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover