Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vintage plate wallpaper

I am huge fan of wallpaper, so when I recently spotted Studio Ditte's designs over on Paper & Stitch I had to share!

If you love the vintage plate display idea but fancy making a big more of a statement, what about this....


I imagine it might be a nightmare to hang, but I think the effect is great! They also do designs with buttons, birdhouses, ribbons, and wood....







I think my faves are the plates and the buttons... what do you think?!

9 comments:

  1. I love them! The plates, buttons & birdhouses are just fabulous.

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I can't stop thinking about button wallpaper now!! And just what wall it could go on, I love it! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems so real! I would love to get one for my room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the plates and the bird houses. Great display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the plates and the stripes. the pattern match on the plates does'nt look that big, it'd probably be ok to put up I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the plates!!!!!!! (Too many explanation marks I know but it felt necessary!)

    P.S. Love the new tiles in your shop too - they're gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful papers - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *love* that plate paper!

    Charlotte xx
    http://housewife-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover