Thursday, April 8, 2010

'Bright' ideas for an old chair!

So last weekend I picked up this chair at a car boot sale for £3! and I even managed to get the guy to drop it off at my house! result!


It isn't in great shape - the paint is literally falling off it all over my floor, and black isn't really my colour, so this weekend, I'll be reaching for the sandpaper & paintbrush to give it a little bit of a revamp!
But, my dilemma at the moment is what colour to go for.... I've decided I definitely want to go for a really bright popping colour, at the moment I am swaying towards hot pink....

apartment therapy

but then I see so many other inspiring pics that I waiver a little! what do you think?!


or maybe I'll scrap the whole brights idea and go with classic white!!
I'll post the results next week!
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline,

    the idea of using a chair as a bedside table keeps lingering in my mind and i intend to take on a project of making-over our bedroom now that we have finally settled in our apt. thanks for sharing these chair ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought was oohh yes Pink, and then carried on scrolling down and decided I'd change that to every colour the next chair was! so goodness knows now, but whatever you choose, I'm looking forward to seeing it ... fab chair by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm rooting for hot pink or classic bright white.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover