Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lovely new vintage goodies!

I hope you had a fantastic and relaxing Easter weekend! Mine was very chilled, catching up with friends, watching a bit of telly, oh and cleaning the oven! (not so much fun, but quite satisfying!)

I've also been busy adding some new vintage items to my boutique! Here is a little taster.....

(this pic shows the back & the front which have different patterns! You'll never get 'board' (excuse the pun!)

Later I am shooting some new product images for the new KIDS section soon to be added to the website... along with some other new items I will be adding this week.
Will keep you posted!


  1. I can't wait for the kids' section! Quite a few of our friends are due to have babies, so I've been looking for nice things!

  2. I was cleaning the oven too - not quite finished though! I'm buying some oven liners so I don't need to do it again! Lovely items and a kids section sounds like a great strategy.


Pin It button on image hover