Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pet Style

Just a quick one to tell you to check out a recent guest blog post I have written about stylish pet accessories, something which actually seems relatively hard to find! But you can read about my top picks here. My reason for writing such a post is that this very weekend a little kitten is moving in with us! And in fact I should've added this lovely cat bed to my list as this is the one I have ordered for our little furball! (from Pets at Home) It looks cosy in there! :)
I will post some pics of him when he arrives, I hope he will be as cute as these little lovelies!

flickr

flickr

flickr

flickr

flickr

and I can't wait to send his pic into Desire to Inspire's Pets on Furniture series! :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover