Thursday, May 20, 2010

Aqua on Etsy

I love Etsy, there's such an amazing wide range of lovely items, but sometimes I just feel overwhelmed by it! Is it just me?! I visit the site every now and then for a browse, and for example today I searched 'Aqua' (my current fave colour!), and it brings back 143 pages of products! overwhelming, no?! Or am I doing something wrong?! After selecting the vintage section it did narrow things down a little, but still!
Anyway, here is a small selection of my faves from my Aqua search!

                                                the butter dish

 Alices looking glass           


  1. i know exactly how you feel, Caroline:)

  2. totally overwhelmed by the whole thing - especially intimidating when I put my digital art up for sale on Etsy!

  3. I see what you mean - gorgeous aqua accessories, how could you choose???

  4. Hi Caroline,

    Just wanted to say how much I love your blog which I've only recently come across. I know exactly what you mean about Etsy, sometimes there is just too much stuff and I end up wanting it all! Good news for the fantastic sellers, bad news for my bank balance.

    I've subscribed to your posts and looking forward to reading more!


Pin It button on image hover