Monday, May 17, 2010

A Caravan called Constance

One of my most popular posts, according to my statistics over the last year, was one about vintage caravans -it seems like caravans and holidaying in the UK is definitely back to stay, and a recent book - My Cool Caravan: An Inspirational Guide to Retro-Style Caravans - demonstrates how caravans really are the new must have vehicle!
The authors of the book also run a website of the same name - My Cool Caravan - with lots of tips and inspiration for styling your own retro caravan.

My favourite caravan from the book was Constance - what a fab name! Shes just so pretty wih all her bunting and floral accessories!

Constance is also available to hire for photoshoots from Snail Trail


  1. Oh I love her! I have been slightly obsessed with renting a vintage caravan for the summer... except I've now moved on to wanting to hire a vintage VW so we can drive about... I may not want to come home though!

  2. Oooh I think I'm in love with Constance!

    Victoria x

  3. That is the most gorgeous caravan I've ever seen, I want it!!!! Thanks for sharing. xx Pixie xx

  4. Love it all! Think my fav is the granny square blanket!

  5. But is it available for rent? I would very much like to live here!

  6. I love retro caravans so much! Yet to stay in one though...the v. tall bf doesn't share my enthusiasm for a weekend in a confined space!


Pin It button on image hover