Sunday, May 30, 2010

Grahan & Green Goodies....

wow, its been a bit of a manic week, and I've just realised I haven't managed to squeeze in a blog post the whole week! :(
Finally I'm catching up on things over the long weekend, so I thought I'd share with you a recent buy which was a cushion I picked up from the Graham & Green website.... it goes perfectly with my recently made over chair for my office! and makes sitting at the computer a tad more comfortable!
Here it is.....
I had to wait a little while for it as they were sold out, and now they don't seem to be available online anymore, although these ones are a little similar.....
Then this morning we took the bus over to Brentford to check out the Graham & Green warehouse sale... I have to say I've been to one before and I don't think this one was quite as good, but I still picked up a few bits and bobs.... the most frustrating thing was queuing to pay - we must have queued for at least 40 mins!
So what did I buy? well, I picked up a few sheets of pretty wrapping paper, a couple of candle holders, and some hooks for our soon to be decorated kitchen....
Its a slightly strange experience at the warehouse sale - as the products don't look half as appealing as they do on the website, or even in the shop, as they are jumbled up on chipboard shelving or on the floor, and a lot of it is broken or damaged.  I noticed particularly the furniture does not look such great quality in that setting - but is still very expensive despite the 50% off....
Don't get me wrong - I love Graham & Green, and while there are some great bargains to be had if you're prepared to rummage, I guess the warehouse setting just takes the shine off it a little for me....
Saying that, I wish I had of come across a few more of their products there such as these....!
oh, and I'm 99% sure I spotted their lovely dog who features in all their photoshoots! awh!
The sale is on for one more day - Bank Holiday Monday - its worth a peek if you're around SW London.  Would love to hear what you thought if you visited this weekend! 


  1. Ah yes the Warehouse sale is rather depressing!

    The products are lovely but their customer service makes me grumpy!

  2. i really like the chalk board:)

    been trying to keep up with blogging as well, doesn't it feel nice when you manage to blog daily and you simply enjoy putting together each post?

    how i wish i live i london.. there are so many great shops and open market and i would've love to meet the dog:)

    have a great week,

  3. Love the pink chair - that cushion goes so well :)

    Also... that kitchen sign with the chalk utensils... love it!!


Pin It button on image hover