Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kitchen Inspiration

We are planning to give our kitchen a bit of a freshen up in the next week or two... as we save to do something a bit more drastic, we are just going to give it a lick of paint, some new shelves,hooks etc.

So I've been looking out for little bits of inspiration.  I love the bits and bobs on the shelf  on the left here - the muffin baking tray, glass bottles and number 3... 
I really want to get some hooks like these for pots & utensils...
these hanging plants are great if you are short on surface space... (like me)
 I love the shade of these units - I might go for this kind of colour for the walls....
and I love the mix of different shades of green here
and I plan to eventually lay some black and white floors tiles....


  1. these are all amazing...and what an arch in that 4th one! have fun doing yours and can't wait to see!

  2. ook I do love that orange colander. best of luck with your project. I don't think anything else gives you such a lift as sprucing up the kitchen.....but will you be using any sticky back plastic?

  3. Oh so nice... we're meant to be getting round to do up our kitchen soon but we have so many ideas we don't know where to start. The greens are lovely :)

  4. you've gathered some really great inspirations here:) i'm sure your new kitchen would be lovely.

    i love the new items in your shop and featured it on my blog today along with other shops featured in the interviews.

    Have a great week,


Pin It button on image hover