Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summerill & Bishop

I cannot believe I have never came across the lovely kitchen shop Summerill & Bishop before! Their shop opened in 1994, long before I even moved to London, so their Notting Hill store is well established and loved by the likes of Designers Guild owner Tricia Guild and now moi!

Full of practical but pretty kitchenware, baking utensils, cookware and laundry essentials the website has a great range, and they should be adding their vintage items soon which are currently only available in the shop.
Here are some of my fave items....



Rattan boxes

So I know where I'll be heading next time I'm in Notting Hill!
Have you ever been? Would love to hear your thoughts on it!
xxx

PS Only 1 day left to enter my giveaway to win The Homemade Home book! I'm taking entries up until midnight on Fri 14th May, so hurry!

3 comments:

  1. what a nice shop to visit, i love the white sugar creamer set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the joys of living in London.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover