Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Vintage collection

I just added some fab new vintage items to the Patchwork Harmony Boutique! I have to say I often source items for the shop that I just can't part with, and some of these I really wanted to keep myself as they are so lovely - but I've restrained myself this time, and here are some pics of whats up for grabs!

View all Vintage items here

Oh and if you fancy creating a vintage kitchenalia display that the one I showed you yesterday - I have some of these items for sale too! 

Enjoy! 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I spot a Beryl ware jug there!
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are gorgeous pictures - the products look lovely.
    I'm eyeing up a vintage desk at the moment... hmm... that Hovis tin could double up as a pen holder me thinks!

    http://www.herlittleplace.com/2010/06/cure-for-writers-block.html

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover