Thursday, July 15, 2010

Let me count the ways...

If you seen my pics from my recent France trip you might have spotted the stencils on the old mill machine which really caught my eye.... there's just something so appealing visually to me and also it intrigues me as I want to know what they refer to!
So I'm now obsessed with anything with numbers printed or stencilled on them! and I am totally in love with this steel window box I picked up at Kempton Park market a few weeks ago for our front window...
And such an easy thing to do yourself if you wanted to customise something yourself.... I think it would be great on some terracotta pots or galvanised buckets in the garden....

 
 And how great are these old stencil sets found on Ebay?!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love those stencils and the window box you found - it looks almost like an old loaf tin or something. Off to eBay stencil hunting right now!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover