Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Floral Weekend

This weekend I've been stocking up on pretty flowers for the house and for the garden... we made a trip to the local garden centre and spent a few quid shall we say, so I just hope all the plants aren't dead within a week! I'm not the most green fingered person, although I do try!
It really does make such a huge difference having flowers around! x


  1. Good luck with the flowers, they look lovely.

  2. I done the same today! I'm hoping they bloom. But from my past experience..I won't hold my breath!

  3. I love the Verbena against the white wall in the sun- really pretty It's one of my favourite plants. The Echinacea is pretty too. Mine didn't come back this year, so I feel a trip to the garden centre may be in order!
    Cathy X


Pin It button on image hover