Friday, October 22, 2010

Busy Bee

Sorry I haven't been around in blogland much lately... firstly we've been away in France for a few days which was a nice little break, and then things have been pretty hectic with the shop - I guess with Christmas on its way! So I've been surrounded by bubble wrap and tissue paper every day!

I therefore haven't had much chance to gather inspiration to share on here, but one email that did catch my eye this week was from the lovely online shop Pale & Interesting, with their gorgeous new Look Book Images for Autumn/Winter 2010....
 xxx

4 comments:

  1. That's just a whole lot of gorgeousness that I want...correction...need! Thanks for sharing. Jealous about your little break in Paris...sigh...if only it wasn't a 20 hour flight for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the natural wood and leather look in pic 3. Glad you had a nice time in France.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cushions in the first photo! Might have to pop over to Pale & Interesting to price those ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh beautiful! Atlanta is a very talented lady!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover