Tuesday, October 26, 2010

France in Autumn

As I mentioned we had a little break away in France last week.  We stayed at my other half's mum's new place out there, which is being renovated into a lovely home and adjacent holiday lets. There is a fantastic old mill next to the house which was a working mill up until the 70's, and is great to explore!
There is LOTS of old grain sacks around, and I loved this old tea chest - "It pays to drink good tea" - So true! And I gathered up a few old french books I found which I plan to use in my shop photoshoots!
While the other half fixed up an old bike he found in the mill, I wondered around the grounds taking a few snaps...
 And even though there was a petrol shortage in France while we were there due to the strikes and protests, we did manage to get out and about to some of the little towns..... where I snapped more pretty flowers and nice painted doors and shutters!
 xxx

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover