Tuesday, October 12, 2010

In the Press

I've finally got round to scanning in all Patchwork Harmony's recent press, since my scanner broke down about 6 months ago, and I've just got a new one!
So I just thought I share with you a few of my faves from the last few months, I always love to see how the mag stylists use my products in their shoots!
But firstly is a little interview with me which is featured in this months Good Homes magazine!  Even little Claude got her furry little face in there! :)


(Click on images to see larger)
 

Some of my faves are the wedding mags, their styling is gorgeous. Above is from September's Cosmo Bride, floral tiles featured top right...  and below are both from You and Your Wedding....
Gold Birdie in cup in top cutting, and vintage tin & alphabet blocks in second cutting.

Also this month's issue of Country Homes & Interiors have used some of my products on the front cover! 
All of these items are in there...can you spot them?! :) 
Thanks to all the mags who've featured my shop - I really appreciate it! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover