Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Newspaper as Wallpaper

Some of you may know that my day job is a picture editor on the Financial Times weekend newspaper, so I was excited to see what had been done with the styling of this shoot of Barbara Coupe's products....
 Not sure how practical newspaper would be as a sofa covering... :)
but its quite effective as wallpaper, and how is that for recycling?! 
Great styling by Twig Hutchinson and photography by Emma Lee.


  1. When I eventually have a big house with a library room, it's walls will be papered with old black and white newspapers! I love these pictures!

  2. brilliant idea, any marks or scribbles and up goes another sheet!

  3. Great pictures, loving the cushions too!

  4. That's so funny, bedsit wallpaper in the 70s! Good use of resources but not very restful on the eyes....

  5. I love that! Especially for a photoshoot!

  6. My godmother wallpapered the downstairs loo of her Hampstead house in newspaper! The rest of her house is pretty grand so it was a nice little twist.

  7. Christian ThomassonMay 2, 2012, 7:48:00 AM

    Fantasic photos! Nice looking and environmental!


Pin It button on image hover