Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Book Review: Romantic Style

Selina Lake is one of my favourite interior stylists - I interviewed her on here back in March, that's when I first heard about her new book Romantic Style, so I have been eagerly anticpating it since then! And finally it is on the shelves, and how beautiful it is!
 
Each page is a delight, and whether you want to create a 'romantic' home, or just want to steal a few ideas, there is something for everyone in here - and even if you not much of a 'girly girl'  there is still inspiration in there for the more modern, clean interior... I love the below living room...
In fact, the first half of the book is split into 'Vintage Romantic', 'Simple Romantic', 'Elegant Romantic' and 'Modern Romantic'
 Saying that there are lots of pinks and whites, lace, flowers and pretty things! The bedroom is definitely one room where you can go a bit more on the feminine side!
 Below is one of my favourite images from the book... I love the shots of hot pink against the white, the pretty display on the fireplace, and I really want a tablecloth exactly like this one!! oh and it just looks like a beautiful spring day!
 Selina created this book along with the words of Sara Norrman, the stunning photography of Debi Treloar. Published by Ryland, Peters and Small - Buy Romantic Style here.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love looking at interior design ideas
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover