Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Shopping Event!

I'm really excited to be doing my first ever selling event in a few weeks! Its going to be in a school in Camberley in Surrey, so if you live in or around the area why not pop down and see me, and see my range in person! I will have lots of items with me from my online shop perfect for gifts, a few Christmas decs and some lovely vintage items thrown in too!
There will be lots of other stalls, selling Gifts, Gourmet Cupcakes, Books, Cards, Stationary, Jams and Chutneys, Kitchen Ware, Wooden Toys, Candles, Christmas Decorations, Toys and Games, Homemade Sweets and more.
Also, there will be beauty therapists on hand to give you a relaxing treatment plus wine and nibbles to get you in the festive spirit!
So if you are around on the 1st December from 7pm until 10pm, I would love to meet you at this lovely Ladies Shopping Night! The venue is Mytchett Primary School, Hamesmoor Road, Mytchett, Camberley, GU16 6JB.

3 comments:

  1. best of luck with the sale, I'm sure you'l do brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online Shopping:- Enjoy the fragrance filled the blessed occasion by gifts online Shoopingiftshop around the world and you can take advantage of the greatest gifts Choice with a variety of special gifts, but elegant and perfect for every.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online Shopping:- Enjoy the fragrance filled the blessed occasion by gifts online Shoopingiftshop around the world and you can take advantage of the greatest gifts Choice with a variety of special gifts, but elegant and perfect for every.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover