Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kitchen Lust

Goodness knows when we'll have saved enough cash to put in a new kitchen, but it doesn't stop you lusting over the likes of this, which I spotted in the new January issue of BBC Homes & Antiques magazine... it was in an advert for John Lewis of Hungerford, and I just love the pale blue cupboards against the copper sink.... ooh! the copper sink! I do love a traditional white Belfast sink - but there is something to be said for these copper versions! I think these are in fact from The Kitchen Sink Company and start at just over £1000 - I think we'll be saving for a LONG time to include that in our kitchen!
Here are some other lovely examples of what John Lewis of Hungerford can do on their website...

4 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty! Especially the first pic. Let me guess, you're partial to the color blue? I have been thinking of painting my kitchen cabinets blue since, like you, a renovation is not in the immediate budget. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely! We're saving for a new kitchen at the moment - these are great for inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a blueish kitchen, but I also think some wood is a must, and when it comes to a small breakfast table, I have fallen in love with this set, which I think would fit perfectly with your kitchen decor, plus, I'm sort of planning to adapt my kitchen to something your style, look at the table and stools: http://www.furnitureulike.com/images/detailed/wood_dining_set_mission_2st12848666224c95823e03d38.jpg wouldn't it make a wonderful adittion to it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the color blending in all of the image. It is neat and beautiful to my eyes.

    _________________
    Odd Jobs London

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover