Sunday, November 14, 2010

Time for bed....

So sorry for the lack of posts this week, its been another one of those weeks, where time flies past so quickly, that I can't believe it is Monday again so soon!
I've fitted lots in, apart from work and dealing with lots of Christmas orders coming in, I've been to a bloggers event which was really good fun, caught up with friends over dinner, petted lots of lovely dogs at the Discover Dogs show at Earls Court, and been to an engagement party! I am literally about to collapse into bed, and I hope this coming week is a bit more chilled and I can spend a little more time sleeping! So, as all I can think about is clambering into bed, here are some calming, serene bedroom pics! ahhh....
Goodnight! x


  1. Ahhhh that is a lovely set of photos, very tranquil.

  2. I've been looking for a blogger event for ages - what did you go to and was it any good?! x


Pin It button on image hover