Friday, November 26, 2010

Vintage & Handmade gifts

This Christmas I would really love for all the gifts I buy to be either vintage or handmade, although I'm really not sure if I will manage this, especially for the men in the family - I doubt my Dad would appreciate a vintage tie or old radio from the car boot sale for example....! :)
But I am going to try my best for the people who i think will like it.
Last night I popped down to the launch night of Made in Clerkenwell to kick off my Christmas shopping, and rather than reveal what I bought, here are a few of my fave sellers! It is on until Sunday 28th Nov, so try and pop down, it really is great for picking up some unique gifts and its also really nice to meet some of the makers/designers.


  1. The china is soooo pretty.

  2. Love them all. The vintage plates are so unique and gorgeous. Love the modern twist with the print. Happy shopping!

  3. Very nice seeing you at the show, and thanks for featuring my work!! Come along to the east london design show if free it is going to be a lot fun!!!


Pin It button on image hover