Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Flowers

To accompany our Christmas tree this year I just received the biggest bouquet of flowers ever from Interflora who offered to design a bouquet for me taking inspiration from any theme I wanted... and due to my 'Christmaszilla' affliction this year, I of course asked for 'A Vintage Christmas' theme!  
This was the results....
 Interflora were promoting the Bouquets Designed to Order service where you can brief the florist with any theme or ideas you have - some other bloggers also received this lovely gesture - and had the bouquet based on their blog design! A think a great idea for any blogger friends you have!!
Check out the other bouquets here...

1 comment:

  1. They look gorgeous and very suitably Christmassy! I love the addition of the silvery stag in the middle.

    I'd missed seeing some of the displays that other people had received, so thanks for flagging them all up. They're all so different, but equally lovely.

    Enjoy your flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover