Saturday, December 18, 2010

Everyone's talking about....

the snow! There's 'snow' getting away from it is there?! (so sorry for that!....) The last week has been really hectic for me with various Christmas gatherings and trying to keep on top of my orders, bit more Xmas shopping and trying to plan for next week's dinner! So sorry for the lack of blog posts!
You may remember the bouquet I was sent by Interflora recently? Well, the roses and gerberas were starting to die off, so the other half and I decide to recycle the rest of it as it was so beautiful, and ended up trying our hand at a little flower arranging! And we were both quite chuffed with the result! 
And once we did that, we went and took photos in the snow, little Claude was loving it too!
Hope you are enjoying the build up to Christmas!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love seeing pictures of Claude, he's absolutely gorgeous! Can you tell I'm desperate for a kitten?!

    Lovely photos of the snow - and the flowers look beautiful - good arranging!

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shot of the cat in the snow. Her eyes look wild.

    - Lauren

    Ladaisi Blog

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover