Friday, December 10, 2010

This Weekend's Vintage Events!

There are so many great shopping events for us vintage lovers going on around London this year, I featured a few recently here, and here are a few more happening this very weekend to check out. I'm proud to say I have avoided Oxford St altogether this year! (although I do miss you Selfridges!)

Tea and Make's pop up shop in New Cross has been open for a little while, so sorry this wasn't included in the last post - it ends Sat 11th Dec.
 
In Brixton, check out the Crafty Fox pop up market, where there will be over 30 stalls selling vintage and handmade wares, a DJ, drinks and workshops... sounds fab!
 
I wish I could go to them all! But I will be popping down to the Love Vintage event on Sunday at the Queen of Hoxton in Shoreditch... Its set to be a real Christmas treat, with a vintage twist and money from ticket sales goes to St Mungos to buy one homeless person a Christmas dinner too.
Happy Shopping!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. They all siound fabulous. Wish I could go but time's not on my side. Can't wait to hear all about the Christmas Vintage Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was in London. They look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover