Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Current Obsession: Vintage Electric Fans

Recently I came across a few vintage electric fans at markets and antique shops- very nearly bought one and then changed my mind as I wasn't quite sure where I'd put it... but now I regret not getting it.  I would find somewhere to put it! So I'll be keeping my beady eye out in future... they just look so pretty in these images below...


 









If you fancy ordering one from the comfort of your own home, there are various ones on Etsy... (only ship to US though.)  


 

5 comments:

  1. I love the Cassia Beck image..beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely loving the vintage fans as well! There are some lovely ones on Etsy that I'm trying my hardest to resist...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I just love mine.
    Thanks so much for including my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would bring me great satisfaction to carry one home, even if not to actually use it. Yeah, you can say fashion is my frustration. Given the chance, I’ll have the Jefferson Electric Fan Circa 1930 definitely! I love rare finds! :D

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover