Sunday, January 2, 2011

My year in pictures!

I hope you had a lovely new year - here's to a great 2011! The other half and I were chatting the other day about our highlights of 2010, so after thinking back over the last year I thought I'd do a little post reviewing my last year! (more for me than anything, but I hope its slightly interesting!!)

So after settling into our new home, we set about a little decorating, starting with wallpapering the hall.... I'm still really pleased with the Louise Body wallpaper we went for, it was definitely worth the money! (see more pics here)


We invested in some furniture... 


In Jan and Feb of 2010, two of my lovely friends had 2 lovely little baby boys! I can't believe they are both almost 1 already!! Lots of love Archie and Smyth! x


At the start of May we had our own little arrival! This little one! Getting Claude has definitely been one of the highlights of the year! the 2nd pic is her helping me out with a photoshoot for the shop the other day!
In the summer, I tried to brighten up the garden....

In July, we got a couple of little trips away fitted in - first to France and then to the Cotswolds....
 

We gave the kitchen a lick of paint....

 We went to a wedding in Ireland of an old school friend, lovely day, gorgeous setting and so much fun!
In the Autumn i got to explore a little of the Surrey countryside with an early morning walk at Boxhill with a friend, a flask and some bacon sarnies! 


 November brought a little more wallpapering and painting! This time without parental help - stressful but satisfying!

December has been a hectic month! I did my first ever fair with my Patchwork Harmony products...


we had snow!


 And we hosted Christmas at ours for the first time ever!


  So that's been my year! What was your highlight of 2010?!
Happy New year everyone! 
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Love it love it love it............conor and ems made it to Caroline's blog!!!....also loving the wallpaper!! v.nice.......jules wouldn't love it so much she has a fear of pigeons..much like my fear of banana's!!!!! Happy New Year Caz and Si!!!....your christmas pressie will be making its way to you sortly!!! Loving the chocolate sauce.....wondering how best to consume ;) love ya!!! Ems xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you. I've really enjoyed following your blog, and thank you for the nice catch up with your past year. Here's to 2011 being the best year yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this could be an article in Country Living!
    lovely to see your year in beautiful photos.
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely year.

    I adore your turquoise end table!

    - Lauren

    Ladaisi Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope this one comes as colourful and lovely for you. All the best!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely review and beautiful photos. Hope you have a great 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your green cabinet – how could I have missed that?!

    And Claude... oh I get kitten broodiness at those pics ;)

    Happy New Year – hope it's as suitably stylish as 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review of your year, my favorite has to be your new cat, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover