Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sales picks!

The January sales are still in full swing, and I, sadly, have mainly been refraining from buying anything due to lack of funds for spending on unnecessary things! But there are many great bargains to be had! Here are a few of my faves which I think are great deals, although some of which I bought previously at full price... :( Always the way isn't it!

  Mixing Bowl by Jamie Oliver - £5 was £10
 Cath Kidston Rose Eiderdown - £85 was £110

Carved Candle from Lombok - £4.50 was £9
Plumo Armenian teapot - £45 was £69

And from my own shop sale... this handmade crochet detail cushion - £20.95 was £29.95
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I don't know whether to rue or bless the day I found your blog. On the one hand, it is an endless source of inspiration and joy regarding lovely things. On the other, my bank balance hasn't looked this unhealthy since I was a student! Always a great read x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that mixing bowl! Lovely!


    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great picks - that teapot is just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover