Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sisters Agency

Today I have been poring over the latest issue of Elle Decoration, which I have to say is one of my favourites to date - some really lovely interiors and photography featured.  I googled some of the photographers to see more of their work, and came across Sisters agency - WOW! So much inspiration... you may get lost on the site for a while! Run by 2 sisters - photographer Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer, and author and journalist Julia Mincarelli, these talented ladies sell their interiors features to mags such as Elle Deco and Inside Out, and there really is some stunning work.....

 

Check out their site for more gorgeous photography

2 comments:

  1. Hello, there is a site called Redcover that also has some lovely interiors shots. I love the wallpaper in the bathroom pic.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring indeed! Helps on this glorious Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover