Monday, February 28, 2011

New Arrivals - Favourites

Its not only new flowers sprouting up everywhere at this time of year, there is also lots of new collections from our fave shops popping up everywhere I look!
My own freshly designed website and lovely new products will be online VERY soon, but I will keep that for later...
For now, here are some of my picks from the new arrivals at some of my fave online shops...
 Rose and Grey's gorgeous Rustic furniture - I am seriously tempted by these!
 Plumo's pretty pendant light -  I bet this gives off a lovely soft pretty light.
 Pedlars vintage chairs which came from a Michelin factory in France.
 Simple white accessories from Cox and Cox
Industrial Chic from Graham and Green

3 comments:

  1. I love cox and cox, have a couple of their picture boxes but I got them from TK Max a lot cheaper lol

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pedlars chairs are to die for! I cant wait to see your new site. Goodluck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plumo range is always fantastic but that light is even better than usual! Looking forward to the shop!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover