Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Online Magazines

I've always been a 'curl up on the sofa with a cup of tea and my favourite mag' kinda girl, I love the experience of reading a magazine or for that matter a good book, but I like it in my hand, not on a screen.
BUT, I can't deny there are some really great online magazines out there.... Lonny, Sweet Paul and Rue are definitely 3 of my favourites.
And today I came upon Adore Magazine, an Australian online mag, and their fantastic 'British Edition'...

They've profiled one of my favourite interior stylist's Selina Lake and other fab British figures in the interiors world such as Abigail Ahern.  Lovely photography and some interesting features including a travel section that even us Londoners might find useful.  And you don't even have to leave the house to get your copy! Just click here!
I haven't come across any British based online publications similar to these... does anyone know of any?


  1. Oooh another online mag... yay! Also hadn't heard of Loony... might need to invest in an ipad to snuggle with!

  2. I prefer to have a hard copy in my hand like you, I can always tear out picutres I want to keep, but will definely check these out!

    Bee happy x


Pin It button on image hover