Thursday, March 10, 2011

Crafty heaven!

I wouldn't say I am massively into crafting, mainly because I don't have enough time to sit down and make things, and I don't know much about scrapbooking, but still, I am drawn to the random vintage knick knacks that can be stumbled upon on Etsy... Today I found 58 and Grace, and literally want everything in their shop, even though I'm not quite sure what I'd do with them! I'm just so in love with the old typefaces and graphics on these kinds of items.... perhaps my inner scrapbooker is trying to get out?!


  1. Oooh, great find. I want those sheets of vintage stamps, but again not quite sure what i'd do with them!

  2. I would like a few of each of these! What a lovely find!

  3. Just incase you didn't see my reply at L&S, For vintage shops head to Hastings Old town and if you have time Norman Road in St Leonards, In the Oldtown there are antique shops all up the high street and down courthouse street, cute clothing boutiques in George street, and grab a bite in the dragon bar if there is a table xxx

    I also wrote a little guide here

    Have fun!

  4. Well anyway nice article, Thanks for sharing.

  5. Love the stamps too. I just found my mothers childhood collection and I'm trying to find mini stamp frames. It's surprisingly difficult!


Pin It button on image hover