Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Is Spring here?!

Today definitely felt 'Spring-like'  -I even sat in the garden with a cup of tea and wasn't cold! yay! lets hope its here to stay... already its making me want to get out and sort out our mess of a garden.  I've been wanting paint the shed since we moved in 18 months ago, so maybe I'll do that this summer!

And I really want to see if I can plant some of these gorgeous flowers - I've seen them in a few magazines recently - so they must be the flower of the moment! Avon Bulbs are sold out! :) It is a Snakes Head fritillary.


  1. you have a beautiful garden and seeing it bathed in sunlight, it certainly looks like spring has sprung!

  2. awh thanks two hippos! but sadly that is not my own garden! courtesy of House to Home! But I hope it might look like this one day! :)

  3. I'd love my garden to look like that! I have the painted sheds but lack the gorgeous plants! lol Don't forget to post before and after picutres, can't wait to see.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

  4. I think it's trying to be! It's still extremely cold here, but beautifully sunny. :)


Pin It button on image hover