Tuesday, April 12, 2011

mini bunting and flags!

wow, the last week has just flown by! Mostly I have been sanding wood work in the front room as I am STILL preparing it for painting! But hopefully that will begin this weekend.  I also attended a bloggers evening at the Conran offices to celebrate My Deco's 3rd birthday which was fun, and I found a few quiet moments to make some mini bunting and flags for my Royal wedding party! It was really simple, but I took some pics so thought I'd share them.... Ooh, and feel free to use my flag template if you fancy making it too! ;)

I'm quite excited for the Wedding - I think mainly for the long weekend we'll have, and the excuse to make some cake and drink some bubbly! Has anyone got plans for it?

XXX

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the template - I'll be putting it to good use!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover