Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A new candlestick


Today I have mostly been marvelling at the heat outside and the beautiful sunshine, and eating cheese and crackers in my garden.  I did manage to pull myself away for a few hours to take some pictures of a lovely new product thats just arrived in the boutique! A hand carved mango wood candlestick which is made in Northern India.  It is part of a fairtrade project, and the group have benefited from a clean water project in the community.  They really are lovely and chunky and sturdy, and I think will look great on a mantlepiece or dining table! :)  I got a little bit snap happy when shooting it, so made a little mosaic!
In other news, if you fancy a 25% off discount code for the shop, please spare a quick 5mins to answer 10 easy peasy questions! I'd love to know more about what you think of my shop/blog! Click here to take part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover