Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding Fever!

Wow, it really is reaching a crescendo isn't it?! People have been camping outside Westminster Abbey for days, Sainsbury's has sold over 195 miles of bunting and it seems its all people are talking about!

 

I hope the day all goes to plan for them, and I hope you all have a fun day whether you are going to a street party, having your own soiree or hiding away from it all!  

 oh, and don't forget you still have time to make some mini bunting and flags with my little template!!
See info for making here - its really easy! :)
I'd love to see what you do with it, so send me a photo (info@patchworkharmony.co.uk)
Have fun! 
xxx

Wedding pics from Once Wed
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this brilliant template! I used it to make little cupcake flags to adorn cakes for the Royal Wedding party I went to. I will put a photo on Flikr but in the meantime the pics are on my blog with a link to this post. Hope you had a lovely Royal Wedding day!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover