Thursday, May 19, 2011

Car Boot Beauties

thanks for your thoughts and ideas for my floorboards! I'm still undecided, although I think I am now swaying away from painting them white, mainly because it is hard work to keep them looking great...
I'm thinking more rustic, which means less work! I think I am too busy for high maintenance flooring! :)  I love the floors in these shots from Sania Pell's portfolio....


Sania has just relaunched her website, with some lovely pics of her styling work, and I also love how she's been keeping a record of her flea market and car boot sale finds on her Facebook page.... she seems to find really unique and interesting items..... I especially love this collection of clock faces...


 Sania picked up most of these things for just a few quid or less! I will have to photograph some of my car boot sale finds too I think! whats the best thing you've picked up at the car boot?!
(all pics ©Sania Pell)

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of this room with the walls and floors :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover