Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tomorrow at the Soho Secret Tearoom!

So last week, I slipped away for a week in the Santorini sun, which was absolutely beautiful and well needed! More on that later, but for now, I am back to earth with a bump as tomorrow evening is the event I am hosting along with Y.E.S! London at the Soho Secret Tearoom! I will have a little stall of my products as well as our fundraising raffle and some lovely speakers talking briefly on business related topics, its set to be a great night, and we hope to raise lots of cash for the charity Dress for Success.  I've been busy today getting all my stuff together and getting all the final touches ready!
I missed Claude while we were away in Greece, and I think she missed us too, as she has plonked herself right on the middle of my desk most of the day, rather than her usual spot on the chair or bed! 
Anyway, more info on the event is here, if you'd like to pop along, drop me an email at and I'll put you on the list! 

1 comment:

  1. I RSVP so late..sorry. Hopefully I can attend the next one. I hope it went well x


Pin It button on image hover