Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wimbledon Wallpaper

I've said it once and I'll say it again - wallpaper is back to stay! I'm still totally in love with my Louise Body paper in the hall and my Thornback and Peel pigeons in the bedroom
For me, it has to be something a little quirky, I'm not that interested in straight forward florals - birds, animals, people, caravans, plates - that's the kind of thing I like on my walls! :)
So I was so pleased to find out about Turner Pocock recently when they offered some wallpaper for our raffle at our Soho event, as I am now in love with their designs! AND they do a very timely design for Wimbledon this week....!


 I love how you can't tell what they are until you look closely! I think my fave is the ostrichs... which do you like?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover