Thursday, July 7, 2011

Making your home Romantic!

I am feeling incredibly guilty for once again neglecting my blog! Do any of your other bloggers get this?! I feel overwhelmed from time to time (*most of the time!) with the constant 'to do' list and the continuous checking of email, facebook, twitter and my latest obsession Pinterest! (I knew I'd get addicted!)
This evening while scrolling through the tons of inspring images on there, something caught my eye and lead me to link through to the source, and what a treat! The photography of Germany based photographer Christine Bauer. I especially love the Romantic section of her Interiors portfolio.

 It seems white, pastel colours, lots of flowers and a dash of vintage is whats needed to create the 'Romantic' look! Beautiful! Anyway, there is lots of stunning pics on Christines site, so have a visit here.  If you are a Pinterest user you'll love it!


  1. Pinterest is like eye candy crack :) It is easy to get lost in it.

  2. What lovely pictures. I love romantic style I think it's the pink and flowers ! I like to blog and read other peoples I have to reign it in sometimes as I also need to get some sewing done ! Lovely post thanks :)

  3. Yep, Pinterest is addictive.

    Lovely romantic look here, particularly liking the enamel kitchenware.


Pin It button on image hover