Thursday, August 25, 2011

A weekend in Scotland

Apologies for lack of posts recently... I have a few projects going on at the minute that are taking up every moment that I am not working or sleeping, plus I have just been away for a little mini break in Glasgow to visit a friend who has just moved from London to Scotland to start a new life up there.  She's only been there a few months, and has only been in her new flat for a couple of weeks, but I thought I'd share a few snaps from her flat, as I was amazed at how homely she'd managed to make in such a short time and on such a small budget!

 
She is one thrifty lady, and most things in her flat she's picked up at car boot sales and markets (which we visited while I was there!) I love these cushions which a woman at the car boot sale had made herself to sell! beautiful!
  
Thanks for having me Nici, I had the best time! 
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Nici's clearly got an eye for design. I love that oriental tea caddy, the marmalade jar, the cushions from the car boot and wait..is that a disco ball in the kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photographs. Your friend has a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo gorgeous home, I adore all the thrifty finds! They add such great character. I love a good car boot find :) Happy Bank Holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its all in the detail - lovely - Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her flat looks incredible! I would love to live there! Beautiful stuff! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover