Friday, January 27, 2012

The Matchbox Challenge

One of the most lovely creative people I've met over the years through blogging, is Jeska from Lobster and Swan. She has a beautiful blog, lives in Hastings (which I love!) and has two very pretty kittys! If you haven't already heard, she is doing an exciting little challenge for February, which, if I had more time, I'd love to join in!

She is planning to create a tiny art work from a matchbox every day of February, containing a special little object! Each matchbox will have a different theme, and they will then be sold on Etsy to raise money for her husband's London Marathon fund! What a splendid idea! Creative and charitable! :)
She's inviting everyone to do the same, and you can loosely follow the daily themes which are listed on her blog. Then upload photos of your matchboxes to the flickr group here

I'm excited to see what Jeska creates and what everyone that joins in does too! I can feel a matchbox obsession coming on.....!

Find out more about the challenge on Lobster and Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover