Sunday, May 13, 2012

Simply French

So as some of you may know, I got engaged in March while on holiday in Thailand.  I won't blog a lot about my wedding plans, but one thing I can tell you is that we plan to have our big day next year in the South of France! We are going over in June to start making plans, and I'm trying my best to brush up on my French, and have downloaded an app on my iPhone! The French version of vintage style is definitely one of my faves, in the last issue of 91 Magazine we had a lovely piece on an Etsy shop selling vintage pieces from France (go to page 14 of the mag to see!)
And today I came across another lovely Etsy shop based in France, run by an English couple who scour the markets over there for lovely things... I assume their range changes depending on what they find, but at the moment, they have a mixture of these great French seed packets and magazines, as well as rustic grain sacks....


All these French graphics should help me out with my vocab as well as giving me ideas for wedding styling! ;) View more from Simple French Vintage's Etsy store here

1 comment:

  1. Lovely rustic the seed ones!


Pin It button on image hover