Sunday, June 10, 2012

Loop the Loop

Featured on the news pages of our latest issue of 91 Magazine was one of my favourite new online shops - Loop the Loop.  As I could only fit one pic in the magazine of their lovely products I thought I'd share a few more of my favourite items here.
Full of vintage loveliness, their range is beautifully photographed, and is a well curated selection of vintage items, British designs, and quirky one off pieces.
I don't drink coffee but I tempted by both this vintage coffee grinder and the lovely enamel coffee pot!





2 comments:

  1. I also love the coffee grinder ( I don't drink coffee, but husband does) and the cream enamel jug with red rim (which I must have). Lovely.

    The magazine is really very good! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply georgeous - it's about the absolute perfection of each piece!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover