Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kingston Market - Sat 21st July

Today I've been working from home, and mainly I've been planning and organising for a market I am going to be having a stall at on Saturday. I always forget how much prep there is to do for markets! Choosing stock, pricing, display ideas, admin, etc. so glad I was off today to get ready for it! Anyway, if you follow me on Instagram (patchworkhrmy) you might have already seen these prep pics!
If you are in the area on Saturday pop by and say hi!

MARKET HOUSE & MARKET PLACE,
KINGSTON-UPON-THAMES, KT1 1JS
10AM til 5PM
www.thamesmarkets.com
If you can't make it along you can always have a peek at the website for our closing sale bargains:
www.patchworkharmony.co.uk




1 comment:

  1. I hope the market goes well, here I am working too and looking through he window wishing for a proper Summer...

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover