Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cox and Cox - Autumn collection

We have had such a mixed summer here in the UK, from days when it looks like it could be middle of winter, to hot balmy days without a cloud in the sky! We've literally had to take that hot weather when we can get it! :)
Now, without putting a downer on things (!).... I don't know if you've noticed, but the nights are already starting to draw in, the summer sales are coming to an end, and the Autumn collections are starting to fill the shelves.... I'm always sad to see the end of summer, even if we haven't had a great one, so I console myself about its departure by indulging myself in the latest collections from some of my fave online stores, and as always Cox and Cox do not disappoint.  I flick through their Autumn catalogue, and wish I could just step into the pages, and move in. :)
Here are a few of my fave picks from their latest range....

Oak stool - £125

Cow hide patchwork rug - £400

Glass jars from £30

Vintage metal trolley - £145
Wooden ladder shelf - £225
Zinc log basket - £50


  1. I've always loved Cox and Cox. Must check out their new range as it looks like they're doing a lot more in the way of furnishings than they used to. Fiona

  2. Some stunning designs, and a cat! What's not to love?! I love this very natural feel.

  3. I will have one of each please. And also the cat!

  4. Love the oak stools, maybe one for my new bathroom


Pin It button on image hover