Friday, August 31, 2012

French Fancies {In Paris}

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you may well have already heard what I've been up to this week! It was my long awaited trip to Paris to go wedding dress shopping with my bridesmaids! We had a fab day, and I have decided on my dress which is very exciting! The next day, we spent 'rummaging' - we tracked down some fab little shops mostly in Le Marais, and one of my faves which I'd found a few years ago. This is also a little hint to something which is coming up in the next issue of 91 Magazine! (out 11th Sept!) 

Au Petit Bonheur la Chance


Mariage Freres

These are a few of the purchases I picked up! a notebook (my collection is getting out of hand!) a cafe plate, and some vintage paper bags which I plan to frame!
Do you have any favourite 'not to be missed' shops in Paris? Do share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover