Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The future for Patchwork Harmony

As you may have heard, I have recently made the decision to close the online shop, mainly due to too many commitments.  But its not the end! We are in the process of redeveloping the website, and we will be launching it very soon! So I wanted to give you a little sneaky peek today of what is to come....



The website will become a kind of creative hub, and along with providing inspiration via the blog and 91 Magazine, I will also be offering my professional services in terms of writing, blogging, picture research and design.  As my background is in media, specifically the visual side of things, I feel it is best for me to focus my business on this area.

Once the website relaunches, I will continue to sell a selection of items from the shop on notonthehighstreet.com until the stock has run out. There is not much left, so do pop over to the website while we still have some discounts, as the prices will differ once I move over to Not on the High Street.
I hope that in the future the shop will continue in some form, just on a smaller scale, and the plan is to run the occasional online pop up shop focusing on unique, vintage finds.

Of course, there will be more info on this when the website launches, which I hope will be within the next month or so.  Its been a huge and difficult decision for me to make, as its been something I've worked hard on and loved doing for the last 3 years.  I hope its the right choice! and that fans of the shop will still enjoy following what we are doing via the blog and magazine.  I'd love to hear what you think, and if you have any questions about the plans just drop me a line! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new website sweetie :)

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks brilliant. Look forward to seeing the update

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds all sensible and exciting! Good luck and I look forward to seeing the new site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Caroline, it sounds like a great idea. x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover