Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A vintage Christmas workshop

Yes, you read that right; Christmas! I have definitely noticed a bit of a Christmas vibe sneaking in the last few weeks - mince pies are already popping up in the supermarkets, I'm getting lots of orders for these mini xmas pegs and the Christmas press emails are starting to flood in. So I wasn't too surprised when I spotted this over on one of my new favourite blogs Pearl Lowe's Vintage Home...
Pearl is holding a workshop on how to style your home or shop for the festive season, from dressing your table, to gift wrapping to making your own decorations.

The workshop is being held on Nov 20th at Babington House - which looks beautiful.  It costs £195 to take the one day course, but it includes a goodie bag, 3 course lunch & all your materials - it sounds like the perfect girly day out to me!

All photos by Emma Case


  1. Looks gorge, just too far away :o(

    1. Hi there, sorry its too far away from you, we are thinking about taking it to London too if thats any good for you? get in touch, hello@pearllowesvintagehome.com xx

  2. love this post ,i am hunting a ladder down now. thanks


Pin It button on image hover