Wednesday, October 17, 2012

French Fancies: French Attic Finds

Another in my new series of all things Français! A lovely little etsy shop called French Attic Finds, where the owner Marmen collects her vintage wares from various vide greniers she visits near her home in France... do you spy anything you fancy?!




As you may know these posts are in celebration of my French wedding which I am planning for at the moment! If you are interested in hearing about my plans you can pop over to Poppy In Pearls and read my latest post about finding a venue in France.... All my wedding inspiration can be perused on my Pinterest boards too! :)
xxx

2 comments:

  1. your wedding sounds like it is going to be lovely!
    following your blog now, looking forward to future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover